Labels

4.02.2010

How's your food experience?

I'm interested in american food, and school lunch for kid's.
I'm wondering How is their food experience in the other countries?


Here is my idea.
I think all food is OK.
I usually don't like to judge which is good or bad. because I would like to respect personal taste.
but, It doesn't mean I don't care what we supposed to eat.
I do care how you are happy with the food in your life.


I saw many people have too many likes and dislike in the america.
Some people only eat junk food and snack. on the other hand, some people only eat vegetable.
I felt it is unbalance. It's OK when you have a choice. 
but,,, How about kid's?
They have no chance to have a right to choose. They don't have food experience that much. 
Is this fair for kid's? I don't think so.


There are some people start change the food culture in the america.
I love this! even it looks so tough! Oh, no! He is Mr. pea!
I hope I can get in this movement too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooksnaps

Labels

Japan (140) Sweets (112) for kids (73) cook in the american style (69) column (51) 日本語 (48) America (41) chocolate (38) vegetable (37) fruits (32) diet (27) easy (27) healthy (25) meat (24) Breakfast (22) Egg (20) dessert (20) tea (20) travel (20) snack (19) item (17) Idea (16) Tofu (16) Bread (14) spring (14) rice (13) spice (12) the basics (12) Event (11) press (9) Sauce (8) Soy Milk (8) bento (6) summer (6) Autumn (5) 郷土料理 (5) Movie (4) book (4) Bake shop (3) Seafood (3) Test (3) kagawa (3) noodle (3) plant (3) introduction (2) peanut butter (2) tokyo days (2) trip (2) 海外バズりレシピ (2) Recipe review (1) a (1) fish (1)